10/29/09

My Boys

It's rained so much here in the last 2 months that you have to give up playing inside all day. Caden, Benjamin and Conner have so much fun in the sand pit out back. Thank goodness for our yard!!!
Glenn just got off work from a Saturday rotation at the hospitol and couldn't wait to teach the boys how to shoot the new pellet gun. We went round and round on the issue of owning ANY kind of gun...I lost:(

Glenn turned 31 on Sept. 29th!!! I always like it when he has a birthday because for 4 months we're only 2 years apart, well, sort of. I am 33 but will be 34 in February. I often wonder what it must have been like for my mom to have had my brother Colby 11 months after having me!!! See the beautiful cake? I have some friends that can decorate cakes perfectly, but knowing that IS NOT a talent of mine, than being a Carey you gotta run the opposite way and at least be GOOD at creating the opposite effect. The 3 boys helped with this one though!


2 comments:

  1. wow ben is getting so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. A) you can't have boys and expect there to not be GUNS. Give me a break! B) I TOTALLY like your explanation, like it's the most logical thing..."being a Carey means going as far the OTHER direction as possible". You know, the cake thing. LOL! So true. That cake goes with the way we sing, too!

    ReplyDelete