12/6/09

Highlights

Day After Thanksgiving Our family traveled to Texas the day after Thanksgiving this year to visit my sister. It's always a fun place to go. On Saturday we visited the Dallas Zoo and had a fabulous time. The best part is, we still had our membership from the Dickerson Park Zoo in Springfield, Mo. and it could be used as a free pass to the Dallas one. Yippee!!! Not to mention the weather was 70 degrees outside. There was so much to see, we didn't have time to walk everywhere. Anyhow, here's some pics from this adventure:



Carving Time!!! I know it's been a bit since Halloween, but surely ya'all can't be upset that I'm uploading pics from the past. Ever since the twins were 2 years old Glenn has always taken upon himself the role of "master pumpkin carver"; his prodigies are the kids. After each child picks out his own pumpkin, we bring them home and they get to use a permanent marker to draw their designs/faces on. Yes, I emphasized the word permanent marker, because for all you who know how excitable Caden is over the strangest things you must understand how elated he was to be entrusted with a permanent marker.
I must say, celebrating holidays or enjoying your baby's 1st times are such neat experiences as a parent. I couldn't begin to tell you how full are lives are because of the children Glenn and I have.
Conner is removing the gooey stuff from his pumpkin. See Caden's expression? This definitely was a sensory issue for him, that he had to have Conner help him unload his pumpkin too :0

I told you Glenn liked this kind of stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I love every time you guys come to visit. There really are a lot of neat things to do here. Maybe someday y'all will move even CLOSER.... to Frisco! Hee hee. You know, I have to start planting THAT idea in your heads now for the future. :)

    ReplyDelete