4/5/10

Catch Up

Why does it always seem like I'm playing catch-up on here?  Because I am! So let me launch into the updates.  I've been struggling a lot lately. 4 weeks ago I had an impacted wisdom tooth.  It was too infected to get removed immediately, so I had to wait another week until I could get it removed.  Finally I got it removed, was moderately ok, until 3 days later when I developed dry-socket.  Long story short, I am one of the lucky ones who takes a lot longer to heal, (typically it takes 1-2 weeks for dry-socket).  I am still seeing the oral surgeon a month later to have the hole in my mouth packed with this nasty clove-tasting pain reliever. It's worth it though since the pain is so severe without it, and being pregnant I have only been able to take tylenol. I could go on-and-on about it, because it's posed a lot of problems and sleepless nights...but on to the happy things that makes everything so worth it...
 I did have another ultrasound and it showed that I'm still expecting a GIRL! I am getting more and more excited as I'm now half-way through the pregnancy. Picking out a name is tough though.  Almost every name I like belongs to someone else close to us.  Glenn's no help this time except at shooting down every idea of mine. At least Benjamin has been trying to help me. Dear child. He's five so he's beginning to spell words, or at least try.  That's where all these weird, creative baby names come up like "Mog. Cuz that rhymes with dog, mom".
Now the captions to all the pictures:

Between the picture above and the one below, which two, look the most alike?

This is a picture of the kids riding on a 4 wheeler for the 1st time ever at my brother Chad's house. They live only 1.5 hours away from us now, so we love visiting.  Everyone had a blast playing outside all day.

Glenn took the 3 boys to a neat park called Turner Falls and had fun exploring all day.  It's apparently a real neat tourist attraction in southern Oklahoma with lots of camping and swimming near the waterfalls. I didn't go because my wisdom tooth hurt so bad that day. I missed out it looks like:(
 

Obviously McKenna had a blast eating her cup of pudding!

Whew!  One of our first 80 degree days of the year!  VERY popsicle worthy!
More to come soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment