11/22/10

Kids say the darndest things...

Here is a list Caden (my little scholar) made at school when asked to compare/contrast 2 items:
                          Pen and a Pencil
   Alike                                              Different   
you can write with them both     a pen has ink  a pencil doesn't
shape                                        a pen is larger than a pencil
both have pointed ends              a pencil is easier to break
                                                   than a pen
                                                 a pencil tastes woody and
                                                    a pen taste like plastic

 and then some laughable things from Benjamin...

Conner was doing "magic" and putting a quarter in Ben's ear.  However, Conner got distracted  during the middle of the trick and Ben quickly became upset and anxious, yelling "CONNER!!! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT IN MY EAR!!! GET IT OUT NOW!!!"

The other day the boys were arguing who had better super-powers.  Ben was having a hard time competing with the twins so he shouted, "WELL, I HAVE X-RAY VISION!"  Butting in (in an effort to help Ben compete with his brothers' super-powers) I asked Ben if he knew what x-ray vision was and then I proceeded to explain: "X-ray vision is when you can see through walls and peoples bodies,etc."  Ben quickly retorted, "Well I can see through windows!!!"
Honestly, when I look at this picture I just think to myself,  "How lucky (blessed) am I?"

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how different they look! Ben isn't a "little" boy anymore and Caden with his glasses! Wow! He looks like he's filled out a lot more too.

    ReplyDelete